The replenishment may be cash and cashless.
Placement of cash to "Time Deposit Classic"*, "Bonus"* deposits and replenishment of "Saving" or "Universal" deposits may be performed at the cash-desk of any Raiffeisen Bank branch.
The «Universal» deposit can be replenished free of charge at the Bank’s branch where the account was opened. When replenishing such deposit account at another branch: UAH - free; in foreign currency - 0,7% of the amount, but not less than 1 USD / EUR.
One-time cashless funds placement to "Time Deposit Classic" is possible in Raiffeisen Online system from any account, or from own current account "For payments" at the branch.
One-time cashless funds placement to "Bonus" is possible from own current account "For payments" at the branch.
Cashless replenishment of the «Saving» deposit with no fee charged can be made in the following ways:
- through a standing order or direct debiting from a current or card account into a deposit account;
- in the Bank’s self-service centres using a debit card issued by Raiffeisen Bank;
- via “Raiffeisen Online” Internet-Banking system;
Cashless replenishment of the «Universal» deposit with no fee charged may be made in the following ways:
- from one’s own card account UAH through self-service centres, by using a standing order, or via “Raiffeisen Online” Internet-Banking system;
- by using one’s own current account “For payments”.
- in UAH from another bank;
- from one’s own account «Universal»
The «Universal» deposit replenishing from other accounts is made at 1% fee of the replenishment amount.
*The deposits may not be replenished upon the initial placement of funds.