Pursuant to the requirements of the legislation in force, Raiffeisen Bank shall have no right to service the customer, if his/her identification (re-identification) was not held timely. In such cases, the Bank shall be obliged to block the accounts and to limit expense transactions under them. The cooperation shall be resumed, and the accounts shall be unblocked upon provision by the customer of the up-to-date information required for holding of the re-identification.
There are two types of re-identification:
The Bank shall conduct the customers’ re-identification not less frequently than once per year - once in five years, depending on the level of risk assigned by the bank. But the bank may make clarifications of information more frequently, as the customer adheres to the internal rules that apply in the bank when signing the respective agreement.
Re-identification upon the Bank’s request
Depends on the circumstances occurring in the course of the business relations of the customer with the bank. Such identification shall be held in the following cases:
- availability of substantial changes in the customer’s activity, in particular: changes in the property structure, the UBO (ultimate beneficiary owner), the location, changes in activities/volumes of activities, penetration into new markets, etc.);
- expiration (termination) of the validity, recognition as null and void of the documents that have been submitted to the bank;
- recognition as null and void /change of the customer’s/ customer’s representatives ID document (passport /ID-card/etc.);
- finding out the fact of the customer’s belonging to PEPs (PEPs – politically exposed persons, the persons holding important positions in state authorities).
How to pass the re-identification:
For our customers’ convenience, we have prepared several options of passing re-identification.
For private individuals:
If NO changes occurred in Your personal documents, previously submitted to the Bank (the passport / the ID-card /etc.), please, use one of the options below:
- Call personally our Information center (0 800 500 500 or 521 for Vodafone customers) and for calls from abroad: +38 (044) 354 14 34 or [email protected] (free Skype calls)
- Confirm your data in Raiffeisen Online (if such option in available in the application).
- Leave the request in the chat of Raiffeisen Online (Communication with the Bank – via Chat).
If any changes occurred in Your personal documents, previously submitted to the Bank (the passport / the ID-card /etc.), please, use one of the options below:
- Visit the nearest Bank’s branch with the originals of your ID documents (choose the nearest branch).
- If you possess the Dia-siganature, leave the request in the chat of Raiffeisen Online (Communication with the Bank – via Chat).
For legal entities and private individuals:
We suggest you use one of the options below:
- Submit the documents to the Bank via Raiffeisen Business Online. Watch the video and read the instructions on the simple way of sending documents to the Bank.
- Submit the documents via the function “Letters” of the Client-Bank system (read the instructions).
- Visit the Bank’s branch (choose the nearest branch).
If you have any questions, contact business customer support:
☎ 0 800 505 045, 0 800 400 445 (in Ukraine) and
☎ 044 590 24 98 (in Kyiv).
Useful information for Private Individuals and PI-Entrepreneurs
To pass the re-identification, you need to prepare in advance the up-to-date customer’s information. Also, please, prepare the passport and the tax ID.
The list of documents required for bringing up to date the information of private individuals:
1. Questionnaire and the documents proving the regular income: tax return on the property status and incomes (for the last reporting year)/ the tax return of individual entrepreneur single tax payer for the last reporting period.
2.Copies of the passport and of the tax ID
Should any changes in the documents previously submitted to the Bank occur, namely:
3. Expiration (termination) of validity, recognition as null and void of the documents that have been submitted to the Bank (ID document, powers of attorney, orders, change of identification data of the customer’s authorized persons), the change of the registration address, the type of activity etc.
4. Or changes in other documents.
The data updating procedure is fulfilled by the account owner personally.
According to clause 4) of part 2 of article 8, clause 34) of part 1 of article 1 of Law of Ukraine On Prevention and Counteraction of Illegal Income Legalization (Laundering), Terrorism Financing and Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation, the Bank shall conduct the due diligence check of the existing customers, one of the elements of which is keeping the received and existing documents, data and information on the customer up-to-date. Thus, the Bank shall take steps aimed at confirmation the presence or absence of changes in the documents that have been submitted by the customer at the moment of his/her identification (for example, the passport and the tax ID).
Pursuant to article 15 of Law of Ukraine On Prevention and Counteraction of Illegal Income Legalization (Laundering), Terrorism Financing and Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation, the Bank shall be obliged to block the accounts for expense transactions and consider the possibility to terminate the business relations.
To give to our customers the possibility to prepare all the necessary documents for re-identification in advance, we notify them 60 and 30 days.
Yes. The funds will be credited to your accounts, but without the possibility to use them until the moment of passing of the re-identification in any manner convenient for you.
The servicing will be resumed within 1 day, if the customer addressed the Bank via remote servicing channels. If the customer updated the data at the Bank’s branch, the account will be unblocked automatically.
Useful information for Legal Entities
1. Questionnaire and schematic representation of the ownership structure
2. Report on financial results (f. No. 2) for the last reporting year with a note of receipt or a receipt from the controlling body.
3. If there have been changes in the Company, then also prepare documents that confirm them:
- identification documents of the new owner, co-owner or final beneficial owner (FBO)
- updated founding and registration documents
- new powers of attorney / documents for the appointment of a manager or authorized persons
Download the list of documents.
Through Internet banking Raiffesen Business Online menu "Documents" - Application "Identification" or through the functionality "Letters" of the system "Client-Bank" (BIFIT).
Instructions here: Raiffesen Business Online, "Client-Bank" (BIFIT).
If the Company does not use Internet banking, then all documents can be sent to the mailbox.
Please note that all documents sent to the mailbox must be signed by the KEP of the head / authorized person of the Company.
We inform clients about the need to update data through Internet banking in 60, 30, and 14 days, and also remind about the expiration of the re-identification deadline on the last day of data update.
Don't forget to read emails from Raif, we only send important information.
The legislation of Ukraine obliges the bank, in the event of the client's failure to provide or refusal to update the data, to make a decision to refuse further financial transactions, close accounts and even terminate business relations.
We are guided by the "Regulations on Financial Monitoring by Banks", approved by Resolution of the NBU Board No. 65 of May 19, Y2020, and Part 6 of Art. 11 and Article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "On prevention and countermeasures against the legalization (laundering) of criminal proceeds, the financing of terrorism and the financing of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction".
It is necessary to submit up-to-date information and documents about the Company to the bank as soon as possible, after verification of which, the Company's accounts will be unblocked.