Deposit amount 500 and more, USD/EUR
Open in Branch:
|Opening in Raiffeisen Online:|
How to open a Time Deposit «Classic» and buy foreign currency in the Raiffeisen Online application?
- Open the Time Deposit «Classic». To do this:
in the web version in the "Deposits" menu select the "New deposit" item, or in the mobile application select "More" - "Deposits" and press+ Choose "Standard" and the required currency (USD or EUR) - term of 3 months - click "Sign".
- Exchange currency (on the deposit opening date only). To do this:
click the "More" - "Currency exchange" item, select the required currency (USD or EUR), source account in hryvnias (current account, debit card account, deposit "Universal") and target account - Time Deposit «Classic». Enter the purchase amount and complete the currency exchange operation. Funds in foreign currency will be immediately automatically credited to this deposit.
Conditions for Deposit Replenishment
• One-time transfer of purchased foreign currency in case of its exchange in Raiffeisen Online. If you need to buy an additional amount in foreign currency, just open a new deposit
• Cashless from the current USD/EUR accounts in Raiffeisen Online and branches
• Cash at the cash-desks of the bank's branches