The types of activities prohibited/restricted accordance with the decisions of competent international bodies (in particular the UN Security Council and its committees, the Council of the EU), policies of the Bank and of the Raiffeisen Group
1. Terrorism (financing of terrorism).
2. Trafficking of narcotic substances.
4. Corruption and bribery (receiving/providing/the promise/demand of illegal benefit).
5. Legalization (laundering) of income obtained by criminal means.
6. Violations of human rights, in particular:
- violation of the European Convention for the protection of Human rights and Fundamental Freedoms from 04.11.1950 g.;
- violations of labour legislation and legislation on socialization Ukraine;
- violation of relevant UN international treaties and acts of international organizations on human rights issues;
- the violation of the rights of local and indigenous communities.
the Bank may not be involved in operations in support of production/goods/services that can be used for demonstrations, political unrest and other human rights violations.
7. The activity, which results can be long-term negative impact on the environment, in particular: activities in the field of nuclear energy, activities that resulted in the destruction of tropical rain forests, pollution of the environment, water resources, and the like. The client's activity must not violate legislation of Ukraine and international treaties on the protection of the environment.
8. Activity stand ' is to carry out scientific research and development, connected with military materials, their production, technical support, trade, including weapons, military hardware, which can be used for internal repression or aggression against foreign countries, the supply of war materials to States that have or are expected to, armed conflict or political unrest.
9. Activities, connected with the development, production, maintenance, programming, manufacturing, mechanical and electronic devices for gambling, organization and marketing of gambling. Under the restriction fall Corporation (subsidiaries), which generate more than 20% of the total income from business in games of chance or have more than 20% of the total assets invested in the company's gaming business.
The Business relationship with the subjects of gambling business in Ukraine in accordance with the policy of the Raiffeisen Group are not supported. The Bank does not establish correspondent relationships with a “fictitious” by banks (shell banks).
10. Activities that are directly or indirectly related to a state carrying out armed aggression against Ukraine, the self-proclaimed state of the Transnistrian Moldavian Republic, the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Eritrea, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Iran, the Syrian Arab Republic, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and the Republic of Nicaragua.
11. The cross-border transfer of currency valuables from Ukraine/transfer of hryvnia/foreign currency funds to correspondent accounts of nonresident banks opened in resident banks, which is carried out on behalf of the clients and is directly or indirectly related to the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus and/or having the following features (including, but not limited to them):
- payment to a counterparty with an ultimate beneficiary owner who is a resident of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus;
- carried out to conceal the ultimate beneficial owner who is a resident of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus;
- payment for goods/services produced in (originating from) the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus;
- payment for transport and forwarding services across the territory of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus;
- connected with a change of the participants of a financial transaction for the withdrawal of funds to the benefit of the residents of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus, concealing the avoidance of restrictions applicable to the residents of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus;
- crediting of income from the counterparties that are residents of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus for the export of goods (products, work/services) supplied after 24.02.2022;
- related to other cases that evidence the avoidance or facilitating the avoidance of the NBU requirements.