Raifcard Visa Reward
- Free servicing
- Free cash withdrawal in Raif ATMs
- Free cashless card replenishment
replenishment in ATMs and EasyPay, City24 terminals
Possibility to withdraw cash using a mobile phone
control payment transactions via PUSH and SMS-notifications in Raiffeisen Online mobile application
Free payments in "Raiffeisen Online"
for utility services
Free transfers based on IBAN details
in "Raiffeisen Online"
- Cash withdrawal
free in Raif ATMs
- Cashless replenishment
- Transfers from card to card in "Raiffeisen Online"
- free of charge to Raif cards
- 0.5% + UAH 5 to cards of other banks
free PUSH-notifications on card transactions
On the bank’s website.
You can order a card and open the new account remotely*. For this, you need the Diya application with the ID card or international passport.
By using this service, you will receive the virtual card which you can use it immediately by adding the card to your Apple Pay or Google Pay mobile wallet.
Additionally, you can order plastic card which will be sent to the bank’s branch of your choice. Term of providing the card is 10 business days from the date of ordering card on the website. To obtain the card must have a passport of citizen of Ukraine or document substituting and help with tax code
At the nearest bank branch.
To order a card you must have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine with you or a document substituting and help with tax code. Card production time - 10 business days from the date of order.
*For client private entrepreneurs the account is opened during business hours.
At the bank’s branch
To order a card you must have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine with you or a document substituting and help with tax code.
On the bank’s website
The required documents are the Diya application with the ID card of international passport.
- Urgently notify Raiffeisen Bank Aval of the loss (theft) of the card to block it by calling the Information Center:
- 0 (800) 500-500 (free in Ukraine)
- 0 (44) 490-88-88 (for Kyiv and calls from abroad)
- 521 (free for Vodafone mobile operator).
When you contact the Information Center, you can immediately order a new card to be issued to your account. It will be available in 10 days at your chosen bank branch.
2. Lock the card yourself using Raiffeisen Online. On the bank's website you can also order an additional card to your account and receive it at your chosen bank branch in 10 days.
3. You can also block your own payment card at your nearest Raiffeisen Bank office.
Payment card is provided not active
In order to set your personal PIN-code and activate card you can do it with the help of:
0 800 501 150
- take your card, passport and tax code
- make a call from your financial phone number
- following the prompts, enter the answers to the questions and set your personal PIN-code
- insert the card
- enter temporary PIN-code 0000
- set your personal PIN-code
Your card is activated and ready to use
Keep your card data confidential.
If anyone calls you, do not disclose any of the following, despite any introduction they make:
• PIN-code of the card
• Its validity term
• 3 figures on the back of the card (CVV2/CVC2-code)
• Passwords sent via SMS
• Password to “Raiffeisen Online” Internet-BankingDo not disclose the above mentioned data to any third parties, despite any introduction they make.
The Bank has all the necessary information for servicing your card.
In case of the amount of transaction is more than available balance overdraft arises on the card account.
In this case Bank will follow Banking Rules for private Individuals in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 8.6. Section 2