Financing Program for Corporate, Small and Medium-sized Business Customers with European Investment Fund Support (DCFTA) entered into force.
DCFTA is a joint Program of European Investment Fund (EIF) and European Union aimed at supporting the Ukrainian businesses as part of Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area within the Eastern Initiative.
This Program is operating in compliance with the Agreement between Raiffeisen Bank and European Investment Bank (EIB) for EUR 68,571,429.
The Initiative is aimed at extension of access to financing for Ukrainian small and medium-sized business and its integration into the European Community.
The Program is intended to support small and medium-sized enterprises (with the headcount of up to 250 employees).
Loan funds are provided with the aim to finance the current activity, invest in tangible/intangible assets and finance other legitimate purposes as part of the Customer’s business activities.
Which benefits does the Program provide to our customers?
- Opportunity to receive short-term limits for current activity financing (6-12 months) and long-term investment loans (up to 5 years).
- Simplified collateral requirements.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Opportunity to use all financing mechanisms: term loans, guarantees, leasing, etc.
- Loan amount is not more than EUR 5,000,000.
Requirements to the customers:
- The customer should have sufficient level of solvency and credit capacity.
- The customer should be classified as small/medium-sized enterprise in compliance with the requirements of European Commission.
- The customer should not operate in prohibited business areas according to the Program terms and conditions and Raiffeisen Bank requirements.
- For additional information on getting a loan within Lending Program for Corporate, Medium-sized and Small Business Customers with EIB Funding Support, refer to the credit units of Raiffeisen Bank Head Office, regional directorates and the bank’s branches.