Austrian Film Week starts on July 15 in Kyiv
The 10th Anniversary Festival “Austrian Film Week" will start in Kyiv at October cinema on July 15-21, 2021.
Raiffeisen Bank has become the general partner of festival again. The organizers are the Austrian Cultural Forum in Kyiv and Arthouse Traffic company.
During the week, Kyiv movie buffs will be able to watch 5 brightest and most resonant pictures of recent years from Austria.
After opening in Kyiv, the festival will take place in a number of other Ukrainian cities: Odessa (August 30 - September 1, Green Theater), Lviv, Kharkiv and others. All details will be announced by organizers.
You are welcome to find information about films included in the program via the following links:
- Fox in the hole drama - https://arthousetraffic.com/ua/films/fuchs-im-bau
- Narcissus and Goldmund drama - https://arthousetraffic.com/ua/films/narziss-und-goldmund
- From Austria to Australia documentary - https://arthousetraffic.com/ua/films/austria-2-australia
- Break my heart drama - https://arthousetraffic.com/ua/films/zerschlag-mein-herz
- special screening - Pianist drama - https://arthousetraffic.com/ua/films/la-pianiste
The films are shown in original language with Ukrainian subtitles.
All festival events are carried out in accordance with recommendations of the Ministry of Health for holding mass cultural events during quarantine.