Online webinar "What will expect FOPs from tax legislation in 2021?"
Raiffeisen Bank Aval and VISA together with the European Business Association (EBA) launched an educational platform for entrepreneurs - SME ONLINE Hub - as part of the Unlimit Ukraine project.
SME ONLINE Hub is an intensive educational program that allows small business owners to get the necessary knowledge and practical skills to develop their business in Ukraine and abroad from professional business practitioners from large corporations.
The program includes 10 webinars, 2 of which we have hold in 2020, and the next 8 - in 2021.
The first webinar in 2021 will be held on February 02, 2021, starting at 10:00. Participants together with Nina Betz, a leading tax practice specialist at Ilyashev & Partners, will discuss one of the most pressing topics of today: "What will expect FOPs from tax legislation in 2021?"
The webinar will address the following issues:
- What changes to tax laws will take effect in 2021?
- Should we expect the moratorium on tax audits to be lifted and how to prepare for them?
- How should entrepreneurs design employees?
- What might be of interest to a labor inspector?
- Calculation and Payment of the Single Tax and SSC for different groups of personal income tax in 2021.