Online webinar "What changes have occurred in tax legislation over the summer period?"
Raiffeisen Bank and VISA together with the European Business Association (EBA) launched an educational platform for entrepreneurs - SME ONLINE Hub - as part of the Unlimit Ukraine project.
SME ONLINE Hub is an intensive educational program that allows small business owners to get the necessary knowledge and practical skills to develop their business in Ukraine and abroad from professional business practitioners from large corporations.
The program includes 10 webinars for business clients.
The nineth webinar will be held on September 10, 2021, starting at 10:00. We offer to discuss an interesting topic of the webinar: "What changes have occurred in tax legislation over the summer period?" with the participation of a leading lawyer in the practice of tax law Nina Betz, law firm "Ilyashev and Partners".
During the summer, deputies did not delay and adopted a number of changes to the tax legislation that apply to every Ukrainian. Today it is extremely important to be aware of all the innovations in tax legislation, because their ignorance can lead to adverse consequences in the future.
The webinar will address the following issues:
- Access to financial statements: what information about businesses can be obtained?
- How to report and pay a single tax contribution to a Private Entrepreneur person who is also "self-employed"?
- Settlements through payment terminals: what amount is considered income (full revenue or less bank fees)?
- FOP sells its own movable property: features of taxation of income.
- FOP stops business, but does not return financial assistance: what are the consequences?
- Tax amnesty - how to prepare for every Ukrainian.
Join this educational marathon that will cover the whole of Ukraine!
SME ONLINE Hub will help you find new tools and gain the necessary knowledge to develop and promote your business.