Raif Premium educational project for entrepreneurs: 5 events in May
Raiffeisen Bank Aval together with European Business Association (EBA) and VISA continue Raif Premium educational project for improving entrepreneurs' access to quality international business education.
5 webinars for entrepreneurs in May:
- Online lecture on "Should I be afraid of stress?", held by Anna Metelskaya, Mental Health for Business, will take place on May 13, 2021, from 11:00 till 12:30. Register via the link: https://bit.ly/3nS7KVw
- Internet business game on "Effective training and development of employers. Trends 2021+ ", conducted by Victor Rublev, a trainer in brainhacking and effective learning techniques, development director of " Business Radio ", will take place on May 18, 2021, from 11:00 till 12:30. Register via the link: https://bit.ly/3nS8bPE
- Lecture on "Fact checking for work and life: how to distinguish truth from lie", conducted by Svetlana Slipchenko and Anastasia Ivantsova, VoxCheck, will take place on May 20, 2021, from 11:00 till 12:30. Register via the link: https://bit.ly/3h7vgMH
- Online lecture on "After-sales marketing: how to increase customer loyalty to your brand ", conducted by Yana Alekhnovich, marketer of Growth Shop, will take place on May 25, 2021, from 11:00 to 12:30. Register via the link: https://bit.ly/2SjJ8ck
- Lecture on "Gravity. Trust and microclimate for remote team ", conducted by Alexei Kukleev, Nordic Training International, will take place on May 25, 2021, from 15:00 till 18:00. Register via the link: https://bit.ly/3trbheE
In order to join educational activities, business client must be served in "Business Elite +" or "Business Elite" package and be registered in Raiffeisen Business chatbot to register in chatbot menu "Educational program EBA". To join the selected event, the entrepreneur must leave an application for participation on EBA website on the page of the relevant educational event or program via "Raif Premium" button after registration.
More information about events.